Do you like iced tea? Do you like feeling refreshed and hydrated? Then, you should make this. It’s so easy and so delicious!
You can use any kind of tea you like. For this recipe, I used a combination of herbal raspberry and black cherry berry.
I love watching the color from the tea bags float into the water.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice gives the tea a kick!
Just 15 minutes of soaking, and you can remove your tea bags.
Add a couple drops of liquid stevia for sweetness.
I like to add a few lemon slices into the container to keep fusing the lemon flavors into the tea.
RECIPE, adapted from Linda Wagner:
- Filtered Water
- Herbal tea (I used 3 bags Black Cherry Berry and 3 bags Raspberry)
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 2-3 drops of NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia
- Into a large liquid container, add 2 quarts of filtered, room temperature water.
- Put in 6 tea bags and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add the lemon juice.
- Then, add the stevia.
- Serve over ice!